As a new parent, your main priority should always be making sure your child is safe. Choosing the right vehicle will help to ensure that your child is protected when you are on the road, while still being convenient for your needs. Keep this list of 4 best cars for new parents in mind while you are looking for a new vehicle.
- Mazda 3 – even though the Mazda 3 is a sedan, the interior space feels much more like an SUV. With a backseat that is big enough for two car seats and fuel mileage that is much better than an SUV the Mazda 3 works for both you and your child. It also has the Smart City Break Support option, which will automatically stop the car if you are about to crash.
- Subaru Outback – the wagon design of the Outback allows for the fuel efficiency of a sedan while still having the room of an SUV. The low step in height of the vehicle also means that you will not have to struggle each time you put in and take out the car seat.
- Nissan Rogue – one of the most popular crossovers on the road, the Rouge offers a third row of seats so the vehicle can accommodate up to four car seats at once. There is also plenty of under the floor storage to ensure that you can bring all of your child’s favorite toys on every outing.
- Honda Odyssey – much more than old minivans, the Odyssey’s second row of seats are captain’s chairs, which makes it much easier to get to the third row. As an added bonus, it features a built in vacuum for any messes your child may make.
No matter what car you drive, having the right auto insurance is the best way to ensure that you have the right amount of coverage every time you get behind the wheel. Contact All Nevada Insurance in Las Vegas, Nevada for all of your auto insurance needs.
We wanted to wish everyone a happy and safe Thanksgiving.
Here at All Nevada Insurance, we are extremely grateful and thankful for our family, friends, everyone in our organization, clients and referral sources!
What are you grateful and thankful?
There are many responsibilities that come with running a store including making sure that your inventory is always up to date. There are a variety of events that can negatively impact your inventory, which can cut into your margins or even cause your business to go under. Properly managing your inventory can help to ensure that your business continues running as smooth as possible.
Inventory controls and costs can be the difference between large profits or having to close your business. While there are some threats to your inventory that you cannot control, such as a fire, there are some threats that are more controllable, such as theft. Having the right security protection can help to ensure that your inventory stays safe.
It is important to keep in mind that theft can come from different places, from both customers and employees. Even if you spend all of your resources preventing customer theft, you may still see issues with your inventory. While training your employees to stop and deter theft, it may not be enough to completely protect your inventory. Make sure that you also consider the threat of employee theft that can greatly impact you.
Another threat to your inventory is overstocking. While you want to make sure that all of your customers have access to your most popular items, overstocking can cause a surplus of inventory, which leads to wasted money.
Having the right business insurance policy is the best way to ensure that your business is protected from any unfortunate situation. For all of your insurance coverage needs for your small business, contact All Nevada insurance in Las Vegas, Nevada. We will work with you to ensure that you have the most comprehensive coverage for your specific business at the right price to fit your budget.
Thanksgiving is one of the most common days of the year for house fires! Deep-frying a turkey may sound like a good idea, but only if you are aware of the Thanksgiving safety guidelines! Here are a few recommendations to keep in mind in case you have forgotten:
- Never leave your food unattended while it is still cooking on the stove!
- Be sure to check on your turkey constantly while it is cooking. This is true regardless of whether you are baking, or deep-frying!
- Do your best to keep your children out of the kitchen while you are cooking. Purchase them a coloring book, a puzzle, or put on a movie to encourage them to stay in other areas of your home.
- Clear the floor of your kitchen before you begin to prep for your long day of cooking. Tripping over a toy could be the one thing to ruin your perfect holiday!
- Make sure your children are not in reach of knives or any other sharp objects.
- When you are using an electric knife to cut your turkey, you will want to make sure that your guests are aware of the cord. It can be a huge tripping hazard.
- Be sure to check the batteries in each of your smoke detectors before turning on the oven or stove!
- Wear clothing that fits a little tighter while you are cooking. Baggy sleeves could potentially catch on fire while you are leaning over the stove.
Please have a safe and happy Thanksgiving! If you have insurance inquires, please give the agents at All Nevada Insurance a call! We are located in Los Vegas, but can fulfill your real estate needs in California, Arizona, Utah, and New York! Let us assist you, today!
We have made it past Halloween, and it is now time to prepare for Thanksgiving! This can be an incredibly busy time as you attempt to make travel arrangements for your family, keep the kids entertained while they are out of school, and try to create the perfect Thanksgiving menu! If you are having trouble coming up with a few great sides, or simply want to mx it up this year, we have provided a few delicious recipes that you and your family are sure to love! Try one of these terrific Turkey Day favorites!
- What would Thanksgiving be without a delicious cranberry sauce! You will need to mix together 2 cups of sugar, and ¾ of water in a pan until they are blended well. Bring the mixture to a boil after you have added 4 cups of fresh, organic cranberries. Leave the mixture on the heat for a period of 8 to 10 minutes, or until you begin to note the cranberries splitting! Take them off of the heat, and let them cool. Once they are back down to room temperature, throw the mixture into a food processor! You want the consistency to be somewhat pureed. Next, you will add in ¼ of orange liqueur, and chill before serving! It’s that easy!
- Serve a somewhat different dish this holiday, and make wild rice with mushrooms! You will need to purchase 2 packages of long-grain wild rice mix, and prepare them as the directions on the package instruct. While the rice is cooking, melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a skillet, and mix in 1-diced onion, and continue to sauté for 7 minutes. Next, you will add in 12 ounces of sliced mushrooms, and ¼ teaspoon of salt. Heat this mixture for 5 minutes, and then add ½ of Marsala. Continue to cook for 3 more minutes until all of the liquid has been taken up. Stir this mixture in with the wild rice, and serve while hot!
The insurance professionals at All Nevada Insurance would like to wish you and your family the happiest of Thanksgivings! We are so thankful for our clients, and their business. Please contact us with any and all insurance inquiries you may have.
If you frequently check any world news, or social media websites, your feed has likely been crowded with posts and articles about Ebola. Ebola is a deadly and contagious virus that has begun to spread across the world due to an outbreak in Liberia. One effect of Ebola that few have chosen to focus on is its effect on insurance!
A few treatment centers across the U.S. have been threatened with Ebola already. These locations include Dallas, Atlanta, and Los Angeles. Patients are contagious after they begin to show symptoms, which increase the worry for a nation-wide, epidemic. The man who was treated in Dallas lacked health insurance. However, he was still treated to ensure the virus did not continue to spread in America. His medical bills totaled 500,000 after his death earlier this month. It is issues like these that raise concern for what will happen to the health insurance industry if Ebola continues to pose a threat to our country.
The Insurance Information Institute has recently issued a statement regarding the potential insurance problems that could be caused by an Ebola outbreak. Currently, many of the individuals sick with Ebola in Liberia, Sierra Leone, and Guinea do not have any form of health insurance. With this being said, there has been very little affect over the global economy thus far. On the other hand, almost 33% of Americans have life insurance. If tens of thousands of Americans become hospitalized due to Ebola, insurers could take a very hard hit. Almost every aspect of insurance could be affected by an Ebola epidemic.
For any additional insurance news, or assistance, please contact the insurance professionals at All Nevada Insurance, located in Las Vegas! We are excited to answer your questions, and make the policy selection process a bit easier.
If you are a car lover, you probably enjoy showing your car off during all months of the year. For those who live in areas that experience colder temperatures, this can be a bit of a problem! Many individuals believe that if you live in a snowy area, you should look for a truck or SUV to fulfill your transportation needs. However, that is just not the case! These ten vehicles are just as great in the snow as they are on dry pavement!
- Subaru Outback
- Volvo XC70 TC AWD
- Audi Allroad
- Toyota Sienna
- BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo
- Mini Countryman
- Subaru Impreza
- Mercedes Benz E-Class
- Acura TL
- Lexus GS
Just be sure to be equipped with a windshield scraper! There is nothing worse than running a bit late to work, only to find out that your windshield is covered in ice! If you are prepared with a snow scraper, you will avoid having to go back inside to retrieve it, tracking in snow behind you.
An additional way to be prepared for the unforeseeable is to make sure that you have a comprehensive auto insurance policy! You are required by law to have some form of insurance. However, it is up to you to make sure that the coverage is what you need! Having too much coverage will lead to unnecessarily high monthly payments. Too little of insurance will set you up for potential financial disaster!
Assume the responsibility for your future, and call one of the agents at All Nevada Insurance, today! We are a full licensed insurance agency, and take pride in our superb customer service. We will work to find you a policy that is comprehensive, but does not require you to sacrifice your budget!
If you are a resident of Viva Las Vegas, Nevada, you are probably used to never having a shortage of fun events to attend! This city never sleeps, so naturally there are some great things planned for November! If you have a few open days still left in your calendar, fill them with one of these awesome Las Vegas happenings!
- If you love 90’s music, then you will have a blast reliving your pop music glory days at the Britney Spears’ show at The Axis powered by Monster at Planet Hollywood! Tour dates have been scheduled from November 1st through the 8th, and tickets are on sale now! A number of other artists also have November tour dates in Las Vegas, including Justin Timberlake, Relient K, Common, Kid Cudi, and Method Man!
- If R&B music is more your style, grab a few seats at the Boyz II Men concert at the Terry Fator Theatre in the Mirage Hotel & Casino! They will be playing from November 7th to the 29th!
- Attention comedy show lovers! Jeff Dunham will have you in stitches if you attend one of his shows between the dates of November 28th through the 30th! His stage can be found at Planet Hollywood. Do not miss this incredible opportunity to laugh out loud! If those dates do not work with your schedule, consider attending a Bill Cosby, or Daniel Tosh show instead!
- If you are interested in seeking a dance show in addition to hearing music, check out an awesome theatre show like Wicked! Wicked will be playing at the Smith Center from November 1st until the 9th! Do not forget to grab a few tickets to this award-winning musical.
We hope you enjoy all that Las Vegas has to offer! For your insurance needs, call the agents at All Nevada Insurance, today!