You Can Avoid Allergy Symptoms With These Guidelines
Spring is a beautiful time of year that welcomes new beginnings. Unfortunately, it is also the beginning of the season for spring allergies. You do not have suffer through the spring, though, and can use these tips to help your body function even through the pollen and winds of this time of year.
- Get A Head Start: Pollen starts to swirl as soon as the cold weather leaves. Since your allergy medication works best if you can use it preventively rather than to treat already flaring symptoms, start taking your allergy medication now rather than waiting until spring is in full swing.
- Keep It Outside: Just keeping your windows closed is not enough to keep pollen counts down inside. You also need to install high-efficiency air filters to ensure that the air coming through your vents is clean. Look for filters at MERV level 11 or 12 to ensure that only pure air is getting inside.
- Drive Safe: Your car could become a hotspot for pollen accumulation if you do not prevent it. Keep your air settings on re-circulate this spring to prevent pollen from bothering you while you are getting from point A to point B.
- Go Natural: Some home remedies might offer you some relief. Many people swear by eating a spoonful of local honey to help your body acclimate to the local plant life, while others will not be caught far from their neti pot this spring. Try out some of these natural remedies; they might work for you!
Do you have the health insurance you need to be able to visit your doctor to discuss treating your spring allergies without assuming a big copay or deductible payment? Contact the insurance professionals at All Nevada Insurance in Las Vegas, Nevada for all of your health insurance needs.
Which Recreational Vehicle Will Best Meet Your Needs?
When you and your family are gearing up for summer travel, a recreational vehicle can take your fun to the next level. Deciding to buy an RV is not so simple, however. Before you invest in amping up your traveling fun, consider which type of vehicle will be best for your family.
- Class A Motorhomes: When you picture the long, swanky traveling home, you probably think of a Class A Motorhome. These vehicles are often decked out with a full kitchen, TV, living area and more. They are ideal for long vacations with lots of people, and are also the most expensive type of motorhome.
- Camper Vans: Also known as Class B Motorhomes, these vehicles can offer a lot of the amenities of their larger counterparts in a more compact package, making them easier to drive (and park!). Camper vans are ideal for a few people heading out on a weekend trip.
- Class C Motorhomes: Despite their listing farther down the alphabet, these vehicles fall somewhere between the Class A Motorhome and Camper Van. They combine the increased maneuverability of a smaller RV with more sleeping space.
- Travel Trailer: If you do not want to invest in a whole new vehicle, this option is for you. Travel trailers can be towed behind trucks and SUVs, allowing you to bring sleeping space for a handful of people with you.
After you decide the type of RV that will be best for your family, you need to get insurance coverage to protect it. After all, you carry automobile insurance and homeowners insurance. You need a hybrid of both of these types of coverage for your multi-purpose vehicle! Contact the insurance professionals at All Nevada Insurance in Henderson, Nevada to get full coverage for your RV.
A Few Ways To Make The Month More Fun
March is not just the beginning of spring, it also marks a new beginning for your body. The coming month is National Nutrition Month, making it an important time to think about the type of fuel you are putting into your body. Healthy eating does not have to be a bore, so we would like to offer you a few ways to making getting the right nutrition fun. Celebrate the month with these tips.
- Eat Chocolate: See, we told you this would be fun! Studies show that just a little bit of chocolate can boost your mood, and a small nibble of this sweet can help you curb cravings. The key here is moderation.
- Channel Bugs Bunny: Dicing a half cup of carrots into your meal will brighten it both aesthetically and in flavor, and a carrot is a great grab-and-go snack. Consequently, this vegetable is an easy one to work into your diet, and doing so will help you get the Vitamin A you need for healthy eyes.
- Stay Stocked: You are much more likely to make the healthy choice if you have nutritious options you enjoy at hand. Stock up on healthy snacks (the ones you will actually eat, of course) so you can go for a yummy dip or tasty smoothie instead of that bag of chips that will leave you feeling sluggish later in the day.
As you care for your body, do you have the health insurance you need to ensure you are getting the regular check-ups you should? Contact the insurance professionals at All Nevada Insurance in Las Vegas, Nevada to get the coverage your body needs. You work hard to stay healthy; you deserve to have the policy to reflect that!
As a parent, your number one priority is the well being of your own children. However, there are many different situations that you can run into that make you responsible for other people’s children. From birthday parties to car pools, many everyday situations can lead to you being financially and legally responsible for other children. Knowing what that means for your insurance policies can help to ensure that you have the right amount of coverage.
Keep these simple tips in mind to make sure that your insurance policies are providing the right amount of protection while you are watching other people’s children.
- Know your medical payments limits – the medical payments coverage that is provided by your auto insurance policy will provide coverage for any medical expenses that are associated with an accident. Your medical payments coverage will also provide coverage for anyone who is injured while riding in your car. Not having enough coverage can leave you liable for any injuries that are incurred during an accident.
- Check your liability coverage – almost half of all parents are not aware that their liability coverage will provide protection if someone is injured at their home. Look over your homeowners insurance policy to ensure that you have enough liability protection for any illnesses or injuries that occur at your home.
- Look into an umbrella insurance policy – umbrella policies will provide liability coverage that goes beyond the liability that is provided by your auto and homeowners insurance policies. Umbrella policies provide at least $1 million in coverage for around only $20 a month. The coverage that is provided by the policy will help to ensure that you are not financially devastated due to one single accident.
For all of your liability insurance coverage needs and to ensure that you are protected while in charge of other people’s children, contact All Nevada Insurance in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Home Insurance and Renovations
With 2015 still kicking off, it is the best time to make any renovations or improvements to your home to make it more comfortable for the entire year. Along with making sure that you pick out the right paint colors and tiles for your kitchen floor, it is also important to make sure you know how any renovations to your home will affect your homeowners insurance policy.
In most cases, any renovations you make will increase the overall value of your home, which means that your existing homeowners insurance policy will probably not provide enough coverage. Increasing the coverage of your home insurance policy is the only way to ensure that your new and improved home will have the right amount of protection. If you are adding any square footage onto your home, you will need to increase your coverage since extra square footage will mean an added cost if your home has to be repaired.
Making your home greener this year by adding solar panels to your home will also mean that you may have to make some changes to your homeowners insurance policy. Talk with your insurance agent to ensure that the dwelling coverage on your home is providing enough coverage for your updates.
If you are adding a backyard deck to your home, not only will your home be the number one hangout spot for the summer, but it will also increase the chances of an accident occurring. Increase your liability coverage to ensure that you will not be financially devastated in case of just one accident.
For all of your home insurance needs when making any changes to your home and to ensure that you have the right amount of coverage for your updated home, contact All Nevada Insurance in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Insurance to Value Basics
When looking for the right amount of insurance coverage, it is easy to get overwhelmed. While you want to make sure that you have enough coverage in case of any unfortunate situation, you do not want to have to empty your wallet to pay the premiums. Using the insurance to value or ITV concept is the best way to ensure that you have the right amount of coverage.
When you use the insurance to value concept, it means that you are investing in enough insurance coverage in order to completely rebuild a structure or replace any business inventory that was lost or damaged. Insurance to value can be used to decide on the right amount of property insurance for both business insurance and personal insurance policies, such as your home insurance policy. ITV can be used with renter’s insurance, homeowners insurance, and business insurance to ensure that all property has the right amount of coverage.
While it may seem like everyone would want enough insurance protection to provide coverage for the total cost of their assets, most people do not have enough coverage. The most common reasons that people do not invest in enough insurance for all of their assets is the price. While catastrophic property claims are not very common, they do happen. Having the right amount of coverage for all of your property will help you save money in case of a disaster. The cost of the policy will be much less expensive than if you have to pay for the repair and replacement of any property that was lost.
For all of your insurance policy needs and to ensure that you have the right amount of protection, contact the insurance professionals at All Nevada Insurance in Las Vegas, Nevada. We will work with you to make sure that you have enough coverage for all of your specific needs.
Commercial Umbrella Insurance Basics
With all the insurance policies that you have already invested in, you may believe that you and your business are protected from any unfortunate situation. However, all business insurance policies, such as commercial auto and general liability have limits to the amount that they will cover. Investing in a commercial umbrella insurance policy is the best way to ensure that you have the right amount of protection for any peril.
Just like an umbrella is meant to provide coverage from inclement weather conditions, a personal umbrella insurance policy is meant to provide protection in case of any unfortunate situation that you run into. Commercial umbrella insurance policies will provide extra liability protection that goes beyond the liability coverage of your other insurance policies.
There are many reasons that investing in a commercial umbrella insurance policy will help to keep your business safe. One of the main reasons your business can benefit from a commercial umbrella insurance policy is because large claims happen. Typical umbrella insurance policies will provide coverage starting at $1 million, and then increase by million dollar increments. The coverage that is provided by an umbrella insurance policy will help to ensure that your company is not financially devastated from one single accident. One of the other reasons that you should consider investing in a commercial umbrella insurance policy is that they are very affordable. Commercial umbrella insurance policies are typically one of the most inexpensive policies that you can invest in and will provide high amounts of protection.
For all of your commercial insurance coverage needs, contact the insurance professionals at All Nevada Insurance in Las Vegas, Nevada. As an independent insurance company, we will work with you to ensure that you have the right amount of protection, all at the right price for your company budget.