Insurance for Your Valuables
If you are planning on giving your special someone something extra sparkly this Valentine’s Day, there is a lot more to consider than just the size of the rock. You also need to take the time to ensure that your gift is properly protected with the right insurance policy.
While your existing homeowners insurance policy will provide coverage for your personal assets, there is a limit to the dollar amount that will be covered. If you are planning on surprising your loved one with an expensive piece of jewelry, your home insurance policy will not provide enough coverage.
The best way to ensure that any expensive jewelry is protected with your homeowners’ insurance policy is to schedule the jewelry within your policy. When you schedule your assets, you need to provide your insurance provider with the value of the item. If you still have the receipt for the item, it can be used to determine the value. However, if you no longer have the receipt, you will have to get the item appraised so that your insurance provider will know how much insurance protection to provide.
Scheduling your jewelry will also provide added benefits that are not provided by the coverage that comes with your homeowner’s insurance policy. Scheduled items will also be protected in case of mysterious disappearance or if one of the jewels falls out of the piece. As an added benefit, your deductible will not come into play if you ever have to make a claim for a scheduled item.
For all of your insurance needs and to ensure that all of your valuables have the right amount of coverage, contact the insurance professionals at All Nevada Insurance in Las Vegas, Nevada. As an independent insurance company, we will work with you to ensure that you have the right amount of coverage, all at the right price.
Best New Cars for Families
When looking for a new car, there are many factors to consider, especially if you are looking for a family car. Keep these top 4 cars for families in 2015 in mind when looking for the right car to ensure all of your loved ones will stay safe on the road.
- Chevrolet Malibu – the Malibu has lots of room for every member of your family, as well as good fuel economy to ensure you do not have to constantly stop for gas. The car also features a spacious trunk that is able to fit all of your belongings when you head out for a family vacation.
- Chevrolet Equinox – the Equinox comes with two different engine options, a four cylinder and a six cylinder so that you can choose the right one for your needs. The second row of seats reclines, which means even your older kids can ride in comfort.
- Ford Fusion – as one of the most popular passenger cars on the road today, the Fusion has a hybrid powertrain and all-wheel drive option. The Fusion also offers many new technologies, including self-parking, voice activation, and keyless entry.
- Honda Odyssey – although it is a minivan, it is not like minivans of the past. The Odyssey has captain’s chairs in the second row, which allows for tons of legroom in the third row. With plenty of standard features including dual-zone air, Pandora interface for streaming music, and text to speech capability, the Odyssey is the minivan of the future.
No matter what car you invest in, having the right auto insurance policy is the best way to ensure you and your family are protected from any unfortunate situation. Contact the insurance professionals at All Nevada Insurance in Las Vegas, Nevada for all of your auto insurance coverage needs.
New Homeowner Insurance Basics
Having the right homeowners insurance policy can ensure that you and your home are protected from any unfortunate situation. With all of the coverage options that are available with a homeowner’s insurance policy, it can be difficult and confusing to make sure that you invest in the right policy, especially as a new homeowner. Make sure to keep these homeowners insurance basics in mind to ensure that you invest in the right policy for your needs.
- What is covered – typical homeowners insurance policies will provide coverage for any damage that is done to your property from a number of perils, including fire, storms, vandalism, and theft. It will also provide coverage if someone is injured at your home.
- What is not covered – there are some exclusions that are included in standard homeowners insurance policies, such as landslides, sinkholes, earthquakes, war, government action, flooding, and more. There are many additional policies that are available to provide extra protection for perils that are excluded on your homeowner’s insurance policy.
- Importance of shopping around – before you decide on a policy, it is important to make sure that you shop around and look at all the policy options that are available. Policies offer different amounts of coverage at a variety of prices, some which may benefit you more than others.
- How to reduce your premiums – there are many preventative measures that you can take to help lower the cost of your homeowner’s insurance premiums, such as installing smoke detectors and an alarm system. The more safety precautions you take, the more money you can save on your policy.
Contact All Nevada Insurance in Las Vegas, Nevada for all of your home insurance needs. As an independent insurance agency, we will work with you to ensure that you have the right amount of coverage, all at the right price for your budget.
How to Save Money on Worker’s Compensation
Having the right worker’s compensation policy is the best way to ensure that your employees are protected while they are working. Unfortunately, worker’s compensation can also be one of the biggest expenses for companies. Keep these tips in mind to help save money on your worker’s compensation policy.
- Be proactive – since worker’s compensation premiums are directly related to your claims history, the lower your claims, the lower your premiums. Ensuring that all the proper safety precautions are taken, and all the proper safety equipment is available will help to cut down on the amount of worker’s compensations claims you have to make. Consider implementing a no-accidents rewards program to encourage safe practices at your company. Make sure that you also have regular safety meetings with all of your employees so that they stay up to date with all of the safety practices at your company.
- Regularly review your classification codes – the way that your employees are classified has a large impact on the cost of your premiums. Knowing that all of your employees are properly classified will ensure that you are not overpaying for your worker’s compensation policy and will avoid any fines.
- Check the statutory payroll limits on your audit – Nevada has a statutory payroll cap for each employee, which only considers the first $36,000 of annual salary for worker’s compensation ratings. Ignoring or exceeding the payroll cap can lead to higher costs for worker’s compensation premiums.
For all of your worker’s compensation insurance policy needs and to ensure that your employees have the right amount of protection, contact All Nevada Insurance in Las Vegas, Nevada. As an independent insurance company, we will work with you to ensure that you have the most comprehensive commercial insurance policies, all at the right price.
Why You Should Check Your Home Insurance Policy at the Beginning of the Year
With 2015 off and running, it is the perfect time to make sure that you are properly covered with the right homeowners insurance policy. Reevaluating your home insurance policy at the beginning of the year is the best way to ensure that you will be covered from any unfortunate situation throughout the year.
You should take the time to look over your homeowner’s insurance policy at least once a year to make sure that it meets all of your current needs. If you have had any major life changes in the last year, such as renovating your home or inheriting expensive family heirlooms, you probably need to add more coverage to your homeowners insurance.
There are many changes that you can make to your homeowners insurance policy to ensure that you have the right amount of protection. You can increase the overall coverage that your policy provides, or only increase certain aspects, such as dwelling or any other coverage for structures. You also have the option to add additional coverage by adding a floater, or endorsement, which will provide extra coverage for specific items, such as valuable jewelry or art.
If it has been a couple of years since you last looked at your homeowner’s insurance policy, it may be time for a complete change. Talking with your insurance agent can help to ensure that you have the right amount of coverage for your specific needs. They can also help you find any possible discounts that you qualify for that you may not have qualified for in previous years.
For all of your homeowners insurance needs in 2015 contact All Nevada Insurance in Las Vegas, Nevada. As an independent insurance agency, we will work with you to ensure that you have the right amount of coverage for the New Year, all at the right price.
Benefits of Combining Insurance Policies
Investing in multiple insurance policies for every aspect of your life is the best way to ensure that you are protected from any peril. However, the more separate insurance policies you have, the more bills you would have to keep track of and pay each month. Luckily, combining your homeowners insurance and auto insurance policies can help to save you time and money.
Having two separate policies for your home and auto can lead to more confusion and money being paid out each month. Two policies mean that you are paying for two administrative fees, twice the taxes, and double the deductibles. Combining the policies into one can help to eliminate extra fees since all the fees are bundled into the same policy, known as a “dual protection” policy. Combining your home and auto insurance policies can help you save up to 20 percent on your insurance premiums.
If you are looking to combine your insurance policies, make sure to first talk with your insurance agent. Get a quote for both your home and auto insurance as separate policies, and as a combined policies to see which option will save you the most money. Working with an independent insurance agent will help to ease the process, since they work with many different affiliates and are able to get quotes from various insurance providers.
Along with combining your policies, there are many other steps that you can take to help lower the cost of your premiums, such as installing alarms in your home and vehicle. Having the newest safety features installed in your vehicle can help to keep the cost of your insurance premiums low.
For all of your home and auto insurance needs, contact the insurance professionals at All Nevada Insurance in Las Vegas, Nevada. As an independent insurance company, we can help to ensure that you have the right amount of coverage, all at the right price to fit your budget.