It was with great pleasure to present one of our longest-tenured and extremely loyal mortgage lenders this limited edition Kansas City Chiefs Superbowl World Champions Wine Bottle. Thank you, Steve, for entrusting in us to take care of both you and your clients for over 15 years!
Owning an RV in Las Vegas, NV is an open invitation to the world beyond a stationary front door. Instead of having to be greeted with the same view time and time again, you get to choose what you see on any given day. This kind of freedom is precious to RV owners, but it also presents a few problems that they need to account for. Instead of taking certain things for granted, they need to ask how their insurance policy will affect their lifestyle. All Nevada Insurance, Inc. wants you to know more about RV insurance and what exactly it’s made to cover.
The short answer to this question is that it ultimately depends on your policy. Typically, you’ll need to talk to your insurance carrier to ensure that your possessions are covered from theft, vandalism, or damage.
Why It Matters
For many people, they use their RV insurance as if it’s their home, which is why it’s not unusual to see people buy some home insurance. If you’re going to be taking your RV out for just a day or two every month, though, it’s different from living in it for six months straight. If you’re planning on spending extended time in the RV, you’re likely to take everything from your favorite clothes to your jewelry and electronics. This can ultimately make for hefty replacement fees if you suffer from an unexpected catastrophe.
If you have questions about RV insurance, call All Nevada Insurance, Inc. today. We’re here to help the people of Las Vegas, NV get answers that will ultimately make it easier for them to enjoy their RV that much more. Whether you’re planning an epic trip or want the option someday, we’re here to chat.
Motorcycle riding is both fun and dangerous, due to the high risk of injuries if you have an accident. The more skilled you are at riding, the better your chances are of avoiding accidents. Through a motorcycle safety course, you can learn valuable riding skills that can protect you during your travels. At All Nevada Insurance in Las Vegas, NV, we recognize the importance of motorcycle training in keeping riders safe on the road. Here are some of the many benefits you stand to gain by taking a motorcycle safety course.
Learn Riding Skills
As a new rider, you’ll learn motorcycle riding skills from experts to enhance your safety on the road. You’ll also gain riding practice and experience within a safe, secure environment. The more experience you have, the more confident you’ll feel on the road.
Hone Riding Skills
If you’re an experienced rider, you can hone your skills for long-distance or city riding. Through intermediate riding classes, you can learn new safety techniques that can make you a better rider. You’ll also have a chance to correct poor riding habits that put you at risk of causing accidents.
Input on Buying a Motorcycle
New riders can gain experience riding different types of motorcycles in a motorcycle training school before deciding what type of bike to buy. Your instructor can even provide valuable input on buying a bike, motorcycle gear, and even motorcycle insurance.
Many insurers offer insurance discounts to riders who complete a motorcycle safety course as learning riding skills reduces their risk of accidents.
Fulfills DMV Motorcycle Test Requirements
Completing a motorcycle training course from an approved school in Nevada could fulfill your DMV test requirements to obtain a motorcycle license.
For quality motorcycle insurance at affordable costs, contact All Nevada Insurance Inc. in Las Vegas, NV.
The state of Nevada is well known for having some scorching summer days. At the same time, there are many different local lakes and waterways that can be enjoyed if you buy your very own boat. When you are shopping for a boat in the Las Vegas, NV area, you need to remember that you have to get boat insurance as well. Several benefits come when you get boat insurance in this area.
Ensures Your are Covered for Accidents
One of the main advantages of getting boat insurance in Las Vegas is that you are covered for damages if you are at fault in an accident. While you can be a very safe boat operator, there is always a risk that you could cause an accident. Depending on the accident, the damages could be expensive to cover. The boat insurance policy will give you liability protection for these situations.
Protects your Boat
Another advantage of boat insurance is that it will protect your boat. If your boat is ever stolen, damaged, or vandalized, paying to replace or repair it could be costly. When you have a boat insurance policy, it will give you coverage for these situations. Many boat lenders will also require you to carry this insurance to ensure you can repair or replace the boat if necessary.
There are a lot of great reasons to get boat insurance on your Las Vegas, NV area boat. When you are shopping for boat insurance, you should contact the team at All Nevada Insurance, Inc. When you do contact the insurance professionals at All Nevada Insurance, Inc., you can learn a lot more about your insurance options and needs. This will make sure that you and your boat are adequately covered at all times.
On November 7, 2019, we raised $65,000 during our annual MMA charity event, the most money to date. We have created and coordinated this event since 2010 to help raise money and create awareness for Randy Couture’s GI Foundation This foundation that directly assists wounded soldiers and their families.
Insurance is an important part of protecting your Las Vegas, NV lifestyle. Home, renter’s, and auto insurance policies ensure that your most vital assets can always be replaced, no matter what life throws your way. However, there are times when your basic policies may not be enough to correct sustained damage. In these cases, an umbrella policy from All Nevada Insurance, Inc. makes your personal insurance coverages work better.
How does adding umbrella coverage maximize your insurance benefits?
- Umbrella coverage is an inclusive policy. You only need one to ramp up the protection on all of your existing personal coverages.
- As an addition, umbrella coverage is meant to support your primary policy. That means a covered event automatically triggers your umbrella insurance too. There is usually no additional work needed on the subscriber’s part to secure payouts.
- The payout from your umbrella policy is in addition to what you receive from your primary policy. These additional funds help you pay for expenses that would normally have to come out of your pocket.
- As add-on policies, umbrella insurance offers high cover amounts with relatively low premiums. That means you can multiply your potential payout with only a small increase in monthly payments.
- Umbrella payouts help reduce your personal financial burden. For example, your new car gets totaled as you’re driving it off the lot. Your auto insurance may provide enough to pay off your existing loan, but not enough to replace your vehicle. Your umbrella payout can be used to secure a replacement car. Payouts work similarly for home, renter’s, and commercial insurance packages.
Talk to the experts at All Nevada Insurance, Inc. to find out how umbrella insurance can complement your Las Vegas, NV lifestyle.
If you’ve recently purchased a condo, your next step is getting insurance to protect your investment. Before selecting a condo insurance policy, make sure you understand how condo insurance works and the protection it has to offer. The following facts compiled by All Nevada Insurance Inc. can help you make wise condo insurance choices to protect your Las Vegas, NV condo.
- Your condo has a master insurance policy that generally covers damage to your building and common areas.
- If your master policy offers "all-in" coverage, it will also cover appliances, wiring, plumbing, light fixtures and other built-in structures included with your unit. If the master policy is "bare bones," it offers no protection for the interior of your condo, leaving you to provide this coverage on your own.
- By purchasing your own condo insurance policy, you can ensure you have the protection you need for your individual unit. An individual HO6 insurance policy offers interior protection, protection of personal property and protection against liability claims.
- Interior protection includes walls, ceilings, floors, light fixtures and built-in structures that came with your condo. It generally covers such perils as smoke damage, fire, adverse weather, theft, and vandalism.
- Property coverage protects your goods to include clothes, jewelry, furniture, appliances, electronics, and other goods. You have the option of getting actual cash value coverage or replacement cost coverage. The former covers the value of your goods less depreciation. The latter coverage will pay for replacing your goods, without taking off for depreciation.
- Liability coverage protects you against accidents that people may have while visiting your condo. It also covers legal expenses for lawsuits if you’re sued for damages, up to the limits of your policy.
For more information about condo insurance coverage and costs, contact us at All Nevada Insurance Inc. in Las Vegas, NV.
Residents in the Las Vegas, NV area may believe that their work-provided life insurance policy is sufficient to meet their families’ needs, but this is not always the case. The team at All Nevada Insurance Inc. are here to help you navigate the life insurance selection process and make sure that your family is fully protected. There are a lot of benefits to having work-provided life insurance policies, but they may not always provide all of the protection that you and your family needs.
There are a number of reasons why your work-provided life insurance policy may not be enough
When your employer provides life insurance as a benefit, it is often only in force for the time that you are their employ. These policies are sufficient if your death occurs while you are at this job, but will not carry forward as you move on to a different employer.
Life insurance is necessary throughout your entire life, not just during your years of employment. What would happen if your next employer does not offer life insurance? Or if you lose that benefit? Obtaining life insurance at the youngest age possible is often the smartest way to procure your policy. Many people find the best solution is to enroll with their employer’s policy and also have their own stand-alone policy that is not dependent on their employment. It makes sense to have the flexibility to move jobs without having to worry about losing your life insurance.
Is it time to review your life insurance policy? We want you and your family to have the protection you need. Call or stop by All Nevada Insurance Inc. in Las Vegas, NV today and find out how the right life insurance policy can give you the peace of mind that you deserve.
Outside of our homes, our cars are probably the most significant investment that we make in our lifetime. A lot of people really do love their cars and find a lot of joy in personalizing them to meet their exact tastes and preferences. If you are this kind of car lover, it’s a good idea to make sure that you have the coverage that you need for the after-market changes that you make to your car. The team at All Nevada Insurance Inc. is here to work with you to find the right coverage for your Las Vegas, NV area vehicles.
Make sure your custom add-ons are covered by your auto policy
There are a lot of fine points included in most auto insurance policies that many people don’t read or understand. This is especially true if you make after-market modifications to your vehicle. In such cases, it is always best to take a proactive approach and make sure that any add-ons are fully covered. This knowledge of what is covered and what isn’t can help you decide on taking out additional coverage. A local agent who can work closely with you to find out the insurance coverage status for all of your custom work can come in handy if there is ever damage to your vehicle or it is stolen. Don’t wait until it’s too late to find out that your hard work isn’t covered by your current policy!
Don’t wait until it’s too late to find out that your customizations are not covered by your auto policy! The team at All Nevada Insurance Inc. is here to provide the insurance guidance that car lovers in the greater Las Vegas, NV area need. Call or stop by today!
All Nevada Insurance Inc. can provide for all of your insurance needs in and around Las Vegas, NV. Many people who are sure to get full coverage on their auto, home and life sometimes do not understand how to navigate purchasing vital commercial insurance for their business because it is less common to hear about in daily life and each policy is written for the purchaser’s situation so it is slightly less straightforward. We make sure to simplify the process of protecting your company with commercial insurance.
Frequently Asked Questions About Commercial Insurance
- What are the requirements for commercial insurance in Nevada?
Commercial liability is not required for Nevada businesses. However, the state is not immune to accidents and lawsuits and business is not immune to natural disaster so it is a good idea to get enough coverage to protect the very way you make your living.
- What is the purpose of commercial insurance (what can it cover)? Depending on your policy your commercial insurance may negate some or all of your risk of a lawsuit, any business owner knows this is an issue. The policy can be written to protect your employees and you in case of an on the job injury. And the policy can protect your physical assets, property, and warehouse. Commercial vehicle insurance is also different from regular auto insurance for your protection.
- How long does it take to get a personalized quote? Not long at all. Just because things are not as one size fits most like auto insurance, does not mean it is a tedious process. We can offer you a plan that is catered to your needs today.
Contact us at All Nevada Insurance Inc. for more information about commercial insurance in Las Vegas, NV.