If you’ve recently purchased a condo, your next step is getting insurance to protect your investment. Before selecting a condo insurance policy, make sure you understand how condo insurance works and the protection it has to offer. The following facts compiled by All Nevada Insurance Inc. can help you make wise condo insurance choices to protect your Las Vegas, NV condo.
- Your condo has a master insurance policy that generally covers damage to your building and common areas.
- If your master policy offers "all-in" coverage, it will also cover appliances, wiring, plumbing, light fixtures and other built-in structures included with your unit. If the master policy is "bare bones," it offers no protection for the interior of your condo, leaving you to provide this coverage on your own.
- By purchasing your own condo insurance policy, you can ensure you have the protection you need for your individual unit. An individual HO6 insurance policy offers interior protection, protection of personal property and protection against liability claims.
- Interior protection includes walls, ceilings, floors, light fixtures and built-in structures that came with your condo. It generally covers such perils as smoke damage, fire, adverse weather, theft, and vandalism.
- Property coverage protects your goods to include clothes, jewelry, furniture, appliances, electronics, and other goods. You have the option of getting actual cash value coverage or replacement cost coverage. The former covers the value of your goods less depreciation. The latter coverage will pay for replacing your goods, without taking off for depreciation.
- Liability coverage protects you against accidents that people may have while visiting your condo. It also covers legal expenses for lawsuits if you’re sued for damages, up to the limits of your policy.
For more information about condo insurance coverage and costs, contact us at All Nevada Insurance Inc. in Las Vegas, NV.
Residents in the Las Vegas, NV area may believe that their work-provided life insurance policy is sufficient to meet their families’ needs, but this is not always the case. The team at All Nevada Insurance Inc. are here to help you navigate the life insurance selection process and make sure that your family is fully protected. There are a lot of benefits to having work-provided life insurance policies, but they may not always provide all of the protection that you and your family needs.
There are a number of reasons why your work-provided life insurance policy may not be enough
When your employer provides life insurance as a benefit, it is often only in force for the time that you are their employ. These policies are sufficient if your death occurs while you are at this job, but will not carry forward as you move on to a different employer.
Life insurance is necessary throughout your entire life, not just during your years of employment. What would happen if your next employer does not offer life insurance? Or if you lose that benefit? Obtaining life insurance at the youngest age possible is often the smartest way to procure your policy. Many people find the best solution is to enroll with their employer’s policy and also have their own stand-alone policy that is not dependent on their employment. It makes sense to have the flexibility to move jobs without having to worry about losing your life insurance.
Is it time to review your life insurance policy? We want you and your family to have the protection you need. Call or stop by All Nevada Insurance Inc. in Las Vegas, NV today and find out how the right life insurance policy can give you the peace of mind that you deserve.
Outside of our homes, our cars are probably the most significant investment that we make in our lifetime. A lot of people really do love their cars and find a lot of joy in personalizing them to meet their exact tastes and preferences. If you are this kind of car lover, it’s a good idea to make sure that you have the coverage that you need for the after-market changes that you make to your car. The team at All Nevada Insurance Inc. is here to work with you to find the right coverage for your Las Vegas, NV area vehicles.
Make sure your custom add-ons are covered by your auto policy
There are a lot of fine points included in most auto insurance policies that many people don’t read or understand. This is especially true if you make after-market modifications to your vehicle. In such cases, it is always best to take a proactive approach and make sure that any add-ons are fully covered. This knowledge of what is covered and what isn’t can help you decide on taking out additional coverage. A local agent who can work closely with you to find out the insurance coverage status for all of your custom work can come in handy if there is ever damage to your vehicle or it is stolen. Don’t wait until it’s too late to find out that your hard work isn’t covered by your current policy!
Don’t wait until it’s too late to find out that your customizations are not covered by your auto policy! The team at All Nevada Insurance Inc. is here to provide the insurance guidance that car lovers in the greater Las Vegas, NV area need. Call or stop by today!
All Nevada Insurance Inc. can provide for all of your insurance needs in and around Las Vegas, NV. Many people who are sure to get full coverage on their auto, home and life sometimes do not understand how to navigate purchasing vital commercial insurance for their business because it is less common to hear about in daily life and each policy is written for the purchaser’s situation so it is slightly less straightforward. We make sure to simplify the process of protecting your company with commercial insurance.
Frequently Asked Questions About Commercial Insurance
- What are the requirements for commercial insurance in Nevada?
Commercial liability is not required for Nevada businesses. However, the state is not immune to accidents and lawsuits and business is not immune to natural disaster so it is a good idea to get enough coverage to protect the very way you make your living.
- What is the purpose of commercial insurance (what can it cover)? Depending on your policy your commercial insurance may negate some or all of your risk of a lawsuit, any business owner knows this is an issue. The policy can be written to protect your employees and you in case of an on the job injury. And the policy can protect your physical assets, property, and warehouse. Commercial vehicle insurance is also different from regular auto insurance for your protection.
- How long does it take to get a personalized quote? Not long at all. Just because things are not as one size fits most like auto insurance, does not mean it is a tedious process. We can offer you a plan that is catered to your needs today.
Contact us at All Nevada Insurance Inc. for more information about commercial insurance in Las Vegas, NV.
To Our Success!
We were honored to have sponsored again the 11th Annual We Heart Maggie golf tournament at The Revere Golf Club on May 25th. All proceeds went to the Children’s Heart Foundation.
Purchasing a vacation home in Nevada state is a common practice. Having a home to escape several times a year is vital for those who need a place to relax. Las Vegas, NV is an area with a variety of secondary homes to vacation. If you have already purchased a vacation home or plan to make that purchase, secure your investment with a home insurance policy. All Nevada Insurance, Inc. understands the benefits of owning a vacation home and protecting it.
Unforeseen accidents and disasters can occur in homes throughout Nevada at any time. Accidents such as fires, structural malfunctions, and vandalism can cause signification damage to a home’s structure. Although this home is not a primary residence, attempting to finance damages without insurance is financially expensive. A home insurance policy will cover the damage cost and provide financial coverage for any losses suffered under such accidents.
Like structural damage, if there is any damage to your possessions as the homeowner, your policy will cover its replacement in the event of an accident or theft. When developing your policy, it is important to detail all items in the home that belong to you as the homeowner. This is especially important if you decide to rent out your vacation home to tourists for temporary visits.
Should an accident occur that results in bodily harm and injuries, your policy is available to cover any medical expenses and other fees associated with the injured party, including your liability to the accident.
Get Your Policy Today!
If you are ready to purchase your home insurance policy, look no further than All Nevada Insurance, Inc. One of our agents will be glad to assist you with a quote for your home insurance policy today.