RV insurance is a type of insurance that covers a recreational vehicle against various hazards. It is designed for different types of RVs, including motorhomes, camper vans, travel trailers, recreational vehicles, converted buses, and luxury coaches.
Just like auto insurance in most states, RV insurance is mandatory. Therefore, if you are planning to buy an RV, make sure you plan to budget some money for RV insurance. If you do not want to get this type of insurance and want to skip it, you should be aware of the certain threats of not having it.
Threats of Not Having RV Insurance
Those owners of recreational vehicles who prefer not to have RV insurance may face the following risks:
- They will not be financially prepared for accidents and emergencies that can happen to them and their RV off the road.
- If they are involved in a road accident that causes physical injuries, they will have to cover all medical expenses themselves.
- Without proper RV insurance, they are not protected from lawsuits and claims, as well as accident liabilities.
- In case of complete damage or loss, they will not get a replacement fee for their vehicle
- If people live in their RV, and it is considered their permanent home, they are not protected from non-collision damages, fire, or theft without RV insurance.
All Nevada Insurance Inc. in Las Vegas, NV – One Call, Your Rates Fall
If you are a lucky owner of a recreational vehicle, you should consider getting RV insurance to protect yourself and your vehicle. If you live in Las Vegas, NV or any other nearby area in Nevada, All Nevada Insurance Inc. is ready to help you find an insurance policy you need. Do not hesitate to contact us today to find out about insurance options and rates.