While general liability insurance provides protection for a business against most situations, it is usually not enough. There are many coverage options that come with a general liability insurance policy including:
- Bodily injury – will provide coverage for the medical costs that are associated with a person’s injury, including medical bills.
- Property damage – will provide coverage for the physical damage of another person’s property, or the loss of use of property.
- Products liability – will provide coverage for your business against any lawsuits that are associated with a product related injury or accident.
- Products-completed operations – will provide protection from damages and legal expenses if an injury is resulted from a service your company provided, or something that they made.
There are many other liability insurance options to choose from to ensure your business is protected in any situation, including:
- Pollution liability – will provide protection relating to claims involving the release or exposure to pollutants, whether it is on company property.
- Cyber liability and data breach – will provide coverage for both 1st and 3rd party expenses that are related to the costs of notifying customers of a data breach, lawsuits, and other issues associated with a cyber-attack.
- Employment practices liability – will protect a business from expenses related to employee allegations of improper firing, hiring, harassment, or discrimination.
- Worker’s compensation – provides coverage for employee injuries and disease that is required by law in the United States.
- Professional liability – provides coverage for claims that are the result of defective plans, work, designs, or services.
For all of your business insurance needs in Las Vegas and surrounding areas to ensure your business has the proper coverage for any situation, contact All Nevada Insurance. We have over 70 years insurance experience and strive to provide the most comprehensive insurance policies to fit the lifestyles of our clients.